Thursday, January 31, 2008

The hair dye didn't work...and that sucks. It was a whole 6 dollars and about an hours worth of time...down the drain...literally...haha, at least I got that great joke out of it!

Plus, my hair is really soft as it always is after hair dye...

See! There really is always a bright side!

Anywho, my only class tomorrow is cancelled and that's so great! I'm gonna be super duper productive tomorrow and also relax a bit, and it's just amazing that I'm going to be able to do both of those things in one day!

I am currently these things;

-tired
-listening to one of my favorite mixes ever
-looking for someone to set me up on a blind date
-reading the book; "Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl"
-drinking water
-cold
-a bit stoned :)

1 comment:

KJW said...

You are so positive, Renners. (And no, fellows, I don't mean HIV!)