Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm still figuring this blog stuff out

Today I attempted to blog about a Nipple Survey that the Better Lovers and I conducted on Saturday, and it didn't work.

I needed to make a chart of some sort and every single thing I tried did not work. You can't make charts inside blogger cuz the spacing doesn't stick, you can't import word documents, even after you convert them to PDF's, you can't import JPEG's cuz they turn out super tiny, and when you try and make them bigger, they get smaller! However, I did post the chart, all in it's minuscule glory.

I did want to give out two awards for the Survey though;

Best Participant Question:

What class is this for?

And, we answered, "Liberal Studies 231" (Which is a class that I've taken, and hated)

Best Sportsmanship:

Marcus "Big, Medium, Small...Gotta love 'em all!" from Pizza Hut

No comments: