Tuesday, February 26, 2008

best life of my life

Friday was the best day of my life

i woke up early, the sun was out, i skipped my classes, i felt good, and by 10:45 i knew, it would be the best day of my life (thus far, obviously)

i said, "today is going to be the best day of my life, i'm excited, i haven't had a best day of my life in a while"

and it was, i had great sex in my office, ate an amazing lunch, walked on the beach, finished heroes (twice)

it was good (as in, best)

but then saturday came, and saturday was good too

and then sunday

and THEN we got a piano!!!!!!!!

that did it, it turned into the best weekend of my life

i don't know if i've ever even identified a best weekend of my life

by monday morning, when i got the good news, i said, "fuck it, best life of my life!"

the good news being that my professor, who LOST (!!!!) a huge assignment of mine which incidentally i did not save and was expecting me to completely do it over had emailed me to say she found it, and i did not have to re-do it after all (with no apology)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that me and my sticky stained piano keys could be part of you best life.

KJW said...

That IS a good weekend.

Good weekends all around, hey!

Lindsay said...

Yay for having the best life of your life