Sunday, February 10, 2008

a date that was blind

sorry (kelly) that my date went so long that i didn't get a chance to blog about it until now

well, i went on a date that was blind, for the first time in my life, and yes i was nervous and yes i was excited and yes it went very well

joel, the blind guy, was very nice and funny and fun and up for anything which is great

the date consisted of wasabi, the upfront theater, and spaceband at the fairhaven

then a little heroes at my house, separate beds, and the bagelry

interestingly, each of my roommates had a date last night, and both courtney's and mine were blind

courtney and greg, her blind guy, ended up with us at the upfront theater which was fun, we all sat together in our blind date awkward way (not that awkward actually)

but the really really funny part is that the next morning, at the bagelry, joel and i ran into greg getting breakfast, and believe me, that was much more awkward than the night before had been

all in all, i'm now a big fan of blind dates

but don't be setting me up on any too fast, cuz hopefully i'll be seeing joel again soon

3 comments:

KJW said...

Thank you.

Going on a blind date is one of my 101 Life Goals.

I am doing laundry.

Have you started Suite Francaise (the B.L. book) yet?

Sometimes I think about that time Abe brought me the live mouse.

Lindsay said...

That was a most excellent blind date!

Anonymous said...

I love that you ran into Greg the next day. I'm sure he was thinking, "Hmm . . . their blind date went a lot longer than mine." He probably followed that thought up with, "Bummer" and then calling me.