Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where have I been?

The next few weeks will be very telling. The experiment will test my will power, self-worth, and determination. It will also be beneficial in preventing the tendency to engage in unhealthy behavior.

I'll not go into detail about what exactly I'm doing, but it started on February 2nd and will cease on the 23rd. Wish me luck.

Did a scavenger hunt this weekend, we gave up about 3/4 of the way through it, which is a little rediculous. But the experience was definately fun and we got some good pictures.

Happy Birthday to my mom as of the 1st!

Passed my Ancient Philosophy midterm (i think) today. Good for me.

1 comment:

KJW said...

DID YOU KNOW that your self-test overlaps with Lent? You're practically Catholic, Renners. Anyway, best wishes on your quest. Call me if you need wisdom or hilarious quotes from 8th graders. (Example: "It smells like hit in here!" Yes, hit. Like, a slap. Violence. "It smells like hit in here" can be translated to, "I think someone will be hit soon." Fascinating.)